We are delighted to invite recent Oundle leavers and the current upper sixth to apply to work as a calling team member on the annual Oundle Telephone Campaign for two weeks over the summer break from 13 – 27 July 2020.
The purpose of the Campaign is twofold: primarily to raise funds for the School’s Bursary Programme, as well as to enhance communication between the School, Old Oundelians and parents. This is a great opportunity to earn money, gain valuable work experience and skills to add to your CV, do something worthwhile and have fun chatting to other Oundelians.
Pay and benefits:
• You will be paid £8.37 per hour (£556.27 gross for the period of employment)
• You will receive full and comprehensive training
• You will learn how to run a successful telemarketing campaign from start to finish
• You will experience speaking to a wide variety of individuals
• Accommodation can be provided where required
• Callers who conduct themselves in a professional and reliable manner can request a reference, which will be of enormous value for future job applications
“A rewarding experience that improved my confidence speaking over the phone and made me feel like a part of the OO community by gaining advice and sharing stories with previous Oundelians.” (Member of the 2019 Calling Team)
For further information please email Taryn Moore, Events and Communications Manager or call 01832 277197
To apply please complete the online application form below, where you will also find a full job description, by 5pm on Sunday 16 February 2020.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.