We have a great summer job opportunity for recent leavers and current upper sixth. Earn good money, gain valuable work experience to add to your CV, do something worthwhile and have fun chatting to other Oundelians. Apply now to work on the Oundle Telephone Campaign calling team for just two weeks of your summer break from 15 – 29 July 2019.
Pay and benefits:
- You will be paid £8 per hour and days and hours of work are detailed on the Application Form
- You will receive full and comprehensive training
- You will learn how to run a successful telemarketing campaign from start to finish
- You will experience speaking to a wide variety of individuals
- Accommodation will be provided where required
- Callers who conduct themselves in a professional and reliable manner can request a reference from the Head which will be of enormous value for any future job applications
- For an insight into the Campaign watch our video HERE.
Spaces are limited, so to avoid disappointment please APPLY HERE as soon as possible. Applications need to be submitted no later than Monday 18 February 2019. For further information please email Michele Seymour, Development Manager or call 01832 277304.