St Anthony House stands on Milton Road, well positioned between games fields and academic departments, facing the School Chapel with which it shares its patron saint. Its copper-domed tower is a local landmark clearly visible as one approaches Oundle from the west. Founded in 1928, the accommodation has recently been refurbished throughout. The extensive outside space includes a walled garden where Paddock football is regularly enjoyed, as well as a grass tennis court and an enclosed yard for ‘Yardie’ cricket.
Mr Kemp joined the History department in 2009, having previously taught for twelve years at Cranleigh, and was deputy of Grafton for three years. He coaches hockey and cricket and assists with the Gold Duke of Edinburgh award. He is married with two young children and a Cocker Spaniel called Bumble. He is a keen golfer and enjoys music, travel and surfing.
In addition to the Housemaster the House has a team of seven tutors: Mr Crawley (History); Mr Cunniffe (Head of Computing); Mr Finch (PE); Mr Janes (Head of Economics); Mrs Meisner (Deputy Head Pastoral; Religious Studies); Mrs Waring (Physics); Revd Coulter (Assistant Chaplain, Religious Studies) and Mr Patel (Resident Tutor).
Mr P J Kemp
+44 (0)1832 277245
+44 (0)7885 406188