Grafton is one of four spacious purpose-built boys Houses collectively known as the Field Houses, situated off Milton road, and backing on to the playing fields. Named after the sixteenth century Grocer and printer, Grafton House was established as a residence in 1902, and moved to the present site in 1905.
Mr Gough joined Oundle in 2003 to teach Biology and Chemistry, having taught previously for six years at QEGS Wakefield. He is married with two young children. Mr Gough ran the Duke of Edinburgh Silver Award at Oundle for five years, and is now involved with rugby and cricket.
The Housemaster is supported by a team of tutors: Mr Barnes (Deputy Housemaster; Computing and Leader of Digital Strategy); Mr Akeroyd (Geography); Mr Charters (History); Dr Mackenzie (Politics); Mr Peck (Biology, Head of Science); Mrs Russo-Lai (Modern Languages), Mr Sherwin (Deputy Head Co-curricular; English).
Mr W W Gough
+44 (0)1832 277225
Mrs S Timms
+44 (0) 7885 406192