Facing Milton Road to the front and the expanse of the playing fields at the rear, Crosby House derives its name from the Grocer and diplomat Sir John Crosby, and was first occupied by boarders in 1907.
Following a highly successful career in the Royal Marines, Mr Mansergh joined Oundle in 2013 as a Geography teacher and Contingent Commander of the CCF. He is married and has three children.
In addition to the Housemaster, the House has a team of seven tutors: Mr Allard (Head of History); Mr Bejoint (Modern Languages); Mr Dale (Head of Mathematics); Mr Gunson (Modern Languages and Deputy Housemaster); Mr Lowndes (Design and Technology); Miss Morris (Biology and Rowing); Mr Smith (Chemistry, Deputy Head Academic) .
Mr A Mansergh
+44 (0)1832 277215
Mrs C Herdman