+44 (0)1832 277240
Oundle, PE8 4JD
Sanderson was designed by the distinguished Architect W.A. Forsyth and built in 1938. It is named after F.W. Sanderson who was Headmaster from 1901-22 and described by H.G.Wells as '"the greatest Headmaster the world has ever seen". Sanderson converted to a girls' house in 2000 and continues to thrive. The House colour is lilac.
Mrs Ratchford has taught Music at Oundle since 1999 and was formerly Assistant Director of Music, and Deputy Housemistress at Wyatt House. Her husband Mark is Headmaster of Castor C of E School and they have three young children.
The Resident Assistant at Sanderson is Miss Drake (Modern Languages). Other
Tutors are: Mr Burman-Roy (Biology); Mr Burrows (Physics); Miss Carter (Religious
Studies): Miss Dawes (Religious Studies); Miss Davidson (Head of Modern Languages);
Mrs Gannon (Modern Languages); Mrs Taylor (Head of Educational Support).