In the centre of the School, facing the Cloisters across New Street and adjacent to the Great Hall, School House began life as a boarding House in 1887, although by tradition School House was originally the residence of the Headmaster, and there has been a School House at Oundle since 1556.
Mr Langsdale was Head of Biology for nine years. His wife is the School Archivist and coaches sport; they have two sons. Mr Langsdale coaches hockey and sailing and is a sub-aqua diving instructor. He is a very keen naturalist and photographer, and keeps himself fit by running a great deal with his dogs, Millie and Pip.
In addition to Mr Langsdale, the House has a team of tutors: Mr Clark (History); Mr Finch (PE); Mr King (Deputy Housemaster, Head of Politics); Mrs Kirk (Physics); Mr Smith (Head of English); Mr Talbot (Physics) and Mr Watson (Head of Academic Extension and Italian).
Mr A E Langsdale
+44 (0)1832 277255
Mme F Barron