Sanderson was designed by the distinguished architect WA Forsyth and built in 1938. It is named after FW Sanderson who was Headmaster from 1901-22, and described by HG Wells as 'the greatest Headmaster the world has ever seen'. Located to the north of the town, it overlooks Home Close.
Mrs Ratchford has taught Music at Oundle since 1999, was formerly Assistant Director of Music, and Deputy Housemistress at Wyatt House. A former trustee of Oundle School Mencap Holiday, she continues to assist as a volunteer each summer on this project. Mrs Ratchford has three children.
The Resident Assistant at Sanderson is Miss Byatt (Biology and Head of Third Form Activities). Other Tutors are Mr Burrows (Physics and Undermaster); Mrs Deane (Religious Studies): Miss Dawes (Religious Studies); Mrs Davidson (Head of Modern Languages); Mrs Taylor (Head of Educational Support); Miss Yu (Mathematics), Mrs Gong (Chinese); Mrs Hurley (Head of Chinese) and Miss Bitschnau (German Language Assistant).
Mrs S L Ratchford
+44 (0)1832 277240
Ms D Martin